Saturday, September 1, 2012

Lots of explaining to do!

So, as you may be able to tell, I have been having a lack of videos lately. I guess you could say I have been having a busy schedule lately. And a hard week. The last time I got to go on the computer was, 2 weeks ago? Which is a major change for me. :) My internet keeps giving up on me. SUPER annoying! But I did come back to a pleasant surprise. Not only 300, but over 300 lovely subscribers! I would like to thank every one of you guys for this achievement. I am planning a raffle. But haven't had time to film it. Plus every time I want my photos on my laptop, I have to put my memory card into my printer, plug the printer into my laptop, and, I guess you could say I am used to simply plugging my camera into my laptop. But "Pièrrè" doesn't allow me to do that. I am also planning some major videos, and a "surprise" for you right now. I wish I could tell you more but I am not allowed to at the time. As for the lack of videos. You'd rather have me upload very few, but great videos, than lots of ok videos right? Haha. Thanks for reading and have a great day! ~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment