Tuesday, October 4, 2011

American Girl Update

It's Halloween at American Girl!
What will she be for Halloween? Treat her to a new My American Girl costume, plus find great disguises for Bitty Baby and the Twins! Shop now

At American Girl there is every costume from a black cat to an Angel. They even have Molly's Halloween Costume from her book!  At my blog I will show you how to create American Girl Costumes such as a Tutu!
How Cute!

Or you can dress up as your American Girl Doll!

    Love it!

Still loving Cecile and Mary-Grace!Meet Cecile and Marie-Grace. Bring home these newfound friends from different worlds who learn that together, you can face anything. Shop now

I woul like to announce that I will be having a contest soon! I will announce the official rules as soon as possible!
Take care,
   Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment