Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Americangirl dolls!

Hey guys! today I am going to show you all my american girl dolls (5) and some of my sisters (I am going to show you 3 of hers but she also has 5) I will show you some cute hairstyles too!

This is my sisters doll! Her name is Mia and she is weraring a build- a- bear dress!

Kaya, my sisters newest doll

Kirsten, My sisters doll

My just like you doll, Bella, she was my 3rd doll also wearing a build-a-bear dress

Close up of Bella!

Close up of Rebecca, my 4th doll!

Rebecca!

Emily, my first doll ever!

Side view of how I did bella's hair

Back view of Bellas hair

Samantha, my 2nd doll

Kanani, my 5th and newest doll!

 If a doll that has naturally curly hair curls are coming out just spray it down, brush there hair, then twist it like the picture above. Always spray you dolls hair before brushing and NEVER get water in there eyes, it may lead to rust!

see the difference?

A beautiful braid! 

Well guys it was fun talking to you! I will post more soon!
love Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment