Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kanani sweep stakes

                                                A picture of my kanani doll!!!


Guess what guys......American girl is having a Kanani sweepstakes!         


Click here to begin             
REMBER! CONTEST ENDS OCTOBER 31!

You have to be 18 years or older to enter. So if you aren't just have your parents enter for you. To enter go to facebook, search american girl then click there page. Then go under there profile picture, and there should be a link called Kanani sweepstakes. Click on that, then click on the picture I showed you above, there  should  be a link poping up. Then just type in your information! No purchase neccassary!

The prize is a trip to Hawi'i for four! many will enter few will win.

Remeber as soon as I get 10 followers I will post my story!

Love
       Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment